Snacks. I have ALWAYS been a snacker. I love to always be eating something, which can be good as it keeps your metabolism moving, but it can also be bad depending on what you’re snacking on.
Lately, I’ve really been into Pecans (They are an underrated nut! Full of vitamins and also delicious)
- Apples with Nut Butter are a delicious and filling one. This is an easy snack if you’re wanting something on the sweeter side.
- Berries – can’t wait for berry season to be back, but I don’t mind a bowl of frozen blueberries or some canned peaches from last summer.
- Tea – this might sound weird, but often if you feel like you’re kind of hungry, it often means you’re actually dehydrated and I know tea isn’t always hydrating if it is caffeinated, but it often curbs my craving to snack!
- Chocolate melting buttons – Sometimes all you want is Chocolate. This is where I will snack on those Dark chocolate melting circles that you use for baking.. SO GOOD especially right out of the freezer.
- Veggies and Hummus – I mean, I like to just eat hummus by the spoonful, but it’s a little more acceptable with some vegetables. Haha
- Banana and Peanut Butter – another easy and healthy snack.
- Granola makes an awesome snack – either with yogurt or nut milk.
- Energy Balls – loads of recipes online, but usually a base of Dates and Coconut/Almonds.
- Coconut Yogurt and fruit – another easy one, but delicious.
- Popcorn – No, I’m not talking microwave popcorn, but stove top or air popped popcorn. So good and you can top with whatever you want. I personally like lemon juice and black pepper, but Dill or Butter and Salt is also good.
- Seaweed – Don’t knock it til you try it! There are different flavours; plain, salted and wasabi. Most grocery stores carry it in their specialty aisle.
- Frozen Grapes – have you ever had them? They are extra sweet when frozen.
Do you have any favourite go to snacks? I love food, so I’m open to any other ideas 🙂
Want to make sure you don’t miss out latest posts? Make sure you subscribe to our emails below!