I’d be lying if I said I am sad to leave 2018 behind me. I am SO glad that the chapter of 2018 is over.
I thought I would do a little post on my goals and plans for 2019. I find writing things out make me more likely to stick to them as well. I hope that this post might inspire you to pick up a few new things for your goals for this year.
So, here it goes;
- Work on utilizing my local Bulk Store more
- Get outside daily
- Improve my balcony garden
- Shop more often in small, independent shops
- ALWAYS carry a reusable bag or two with me – I’m really bad at forgetting one.
- Explore/travel more
- Spend more time with the people I care about
- Continue cutting out single use plastic – it’s been a slow process for me..
- Make more conscious swaps towards greener products in my home
- Lastly; continue to work towards my goals and dreams in life for what I want to accomplish.
I hope some of these ideas inspire you to taking some steps towards a greener lifestyle in 2019.
What are your goals for this year?
Check out my latest project that wasn’t originally on my 2019 list but is in the works of launching for 2020!