Raise your hand if you love a great night in with no waiting in lines, often free and lots of blankets! I know I do.
Even better with your favourite person, right?!
Come to thinking of it, you could probably do most of these with a couple friends for a fun girls night in, too!
Here is a list of some of my favourite ideas:
1. Cook a meal together that you’ve never tried before – Pinterest is great for recipe ideas!
2. Wine and Snacks – A bottle of wine and a couple of snacks, like olives, crackers, hummus etc.
3. Order in Take-out and watch your favourite movie or TV Show.
4. TV series Marathon – I know this is more of a “Let’s have a full weekend date,” but it can still be fun!
5. Create some new Cocktails together or find a few recipes and try them out! You just might find your new favourite!
6. Ice-cream Sundaes – Just grab some toppings and build your own. Vanilla ice-cream with chocolate sauce, sprinkles and strawberries.. so yummy!!
7. Watch the sunset together with some Hot Cocoa
8. Watch some stand up comedians – lots available on Netflix. My favourite is Kevin Hart.
9. Fondue Night
10. Browse funny Youtube Videos (Ellen children)
11. Rearrange a room in your house (I know, not a typical date idea, but I love rearranging furniture)
12. Games Night: Yahtzee, Twister, Uno, Dutch Blitz, Boggle, Scrabble.
13. Do a puzzle from start to finish.
14. Video Game Night
15. Movie Night with your favourite movie snacks – popcorn, candies and soda
16. Drawing night – not your typical Artist drawing, but one where you close your eyes and you have 30 seconds to draw the other person. It’s hilarious to see what you come up with.
17. Write each other a letter
18. Reading date – curl up with a cuppa tea and read books. I personally love evenings like this
19. Teach each other about a hobby of yours.
20. Candlelit Dinner – dress up fancy, open a bottle of bubbly and make some nice dinner. I love making Homemade Pasta together!
What’s your favourite thing to do as a little date night? Comment below with your favourite dates.
Want to see more of my fun stay at home date nights? Follow me on Instagram.
PS. Make sure you never miss a new post! Subscribe to our emails below.